Cameroon: Cameroon Gets Online Statistics Portal
March 3, 2014 Editor 0
[Cameroon Tribune]The innovation, conceived thanks to NIS and AfDB, was launched in Yaounde on February 26, 2014. Internet users within and without Cameroon can now access online the country’s harmonized statistics from desired sectors. This is through an innovation, “Cameroon Statistical Data Portal,” which gives online access to various data, information and publications from the country’s statistical database.
Go to Source
- Kenya: Nailab Launches Crowd-Funding Site
- How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
- Tanker offers instant purified water solution
- Igniting Innovation & Ideas
- Working in the future – The Economist
- Assessing Awareness and Implementation of a Recommendation for Surgical Innovation Committees: A Survey of Academic Institutions.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021