Africa: How to Get an Extra Million People Online
March 3, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]How do you cross the digital divide to connect the remaining one billion people to the internet?
Go to Source
- How advocacy strategies can help boost competition and transform markets
- Monitoring the Conversation; Managing Your Brand Reputation Online
- African MPs urged to leverage policies that promote science, technology and innovation
- Fast ForWord®: the birth of the neurocognitive training revolution.
- Bridging the Gender Divide: An Experimental Analysis of Group Formation in African Villages
- Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021