Africa: How to Get an Extra Million People Online
March 3, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]How do you cross the digital divide to connect the remaining one billion people to the internet?
Go to Source
- Mobile Computing in 1960s Taiwan: A Personal History of ICT in Economic Development
- Experts: Linking farmers to markets critical for Africa’s rural development
- If You Really Want to Scale ICT4D to Millions, Abandon Africa
- How to Stop Cybercrime from Sabotaging Emerging Economies
- Are Most CEOs Too Old to Innovate?
- Progress in Energy Innovation, Development, and Deployment
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020