Rwanda: Facebook Deal Should Spur Research Culture
February 28, 2014 Editor 0
[New Times]THE RECENT partnership formed between the Government of Rwanda and Facebook, a popular social networking platform, should be exploited by Rwandans, especially in the still backward area of research.
Go to Source
- Sudan: Dr. Al-Jaz Affirms Importance of Scientific Research for Increasing Production
- Igniting the invisible: African Tech Innovation Index
- HPTLC assay Of Thymoquinone In Black Seed And Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa Linn) And Identification Of Thymoquinone Conversion With Uv-Vis.
- Putting Problems Before Solutions in Development
- When the Recipe Is More Important Than the Ingredients: A Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA) of Service Innovation Configurations
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020