WHY RESEARCH IN DEVELOPMENT: PEOPLE WILL SURPRISE YOU
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
Guest post by Nancy Mwakaba I remember once asking a developer about the research that had gone into an application that he was working on meant for self-help group members. The look of bafflement on his face was all the answer I needed. Having worked in the research field for several years I am still […]
Go to Source
- What Gas Stations Tell Us about the Ups and Downs of Consumer Demand: How do industries react to demand shocks?
- Facilitating factors and barriers to malaria research utilization for policy development in Malawi.
- The Gender Gap in Access to Finance
- Rwanda: ICT Essential to Agriculture
- Innovation Spaces: People and Community Matter More Than Tech or Type
- Kenya: Compulynx Creates a Cashless Society in Universities Via E-Campus
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020