The Role of Top Management in Open Innovation
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
Implementing open innovation requires a shift in mindset and a change in culture. It requires individuals to be open for external ideas and to share knowledge. This is not the way innovation is managed traditionally. For individuals to behave in a way that fosters open innovation, support from the top management seems to be crucial. Is this really the case? Or are top executives too far away from the action when it comes to innovation and open innovation?
Go to Source
- Autonomy or Compliance? Navigating the Balance
- Supporting the open innovation process in small and medium enterprises
- Livestock and Fish sessions rethinking research pathways to rural poverty
- Inspirational African Entrepreneurship in Mobile Hardware Technology
- A Global Wave of Financial Inclusion Targets?
- The industrial Internet from a startup perspective
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020