The Role of Top-Down Management in Enterprise Innovation
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
Running a successful enterprise innovation management program can be a challenging mission. Multiple factors have to be considered,each of which affect potential outcomes. One key aspect is the level of support an innovation program receives from an organization’s management. Connecting the needs of top-down management with the strategy and architecture of an innovation program will always lead to greater levels of success.
Go to Source
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- Measuring Creativity for Innovation Management
- New computing model could lead to quicker advancements in medical research, according to Virginia Tech
- Empowerment and Entrepreneurship: A Theoretical Framework
- The relationship between human capital, value creation and employee reward
- Will your industry be transformed by open innovation?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020