The Rise and Fall of Western Innovation
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
In his new book Mass Flourishing , Nobel Prize-winning Columbia University economist Edmund Phelps asserts that innovation is the key to national prosperity, but he fails to deliver the proof.
- Landmark report sets priorities to address malnutrition
- Housing is at the center of the sustainable development agenda
- The Hype and Hustle of African Tech Startups
- Book Review: E-Finance: The Future is Here
- Please RSVP Now: Is 3D Printing a Relevant Technology for Development?
- NexThought Monday – Life of a Social Entrepreneur
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020