Open Innovation: Getting Started
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
An article by Nicholas Bry on the Innovation Excellence website outlined and described a number of different open innovation processes: acceleration programs and innovation hubs; crowdsourcing and ideas contests; co-creation platforms; and codevelopments and hackathons. The article then went on to discuss a number of ideas to make open innovation successful including the role of intense dialogue and community branding; an open innovation hub; mapping the genome of collective intelligence; and the open innovation funnel.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018