Open Innovation: Getting Started
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
An article by Nicholas Bry on the Innovation Excellence website outlined and described a number of different open innovation processes: acceleration programs and innovation hubs; crowdsourcing and ideas contests; co-creation platforms; and codevelopments and hackathons. The article then went on to discuss a number of ideas to make open innovation successful including the role of intense dialogue and community branding; an open innovation hub; mapping the genome of collective intelligence; and the open innovation funnel.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019