Live Stanford Webinar: Value Chain Innovations in Business Ecosystems
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
Innovating through new products or services can bring forth great business value, but there is another kind of innovation that can also be of tremendous value. Join Stanford Professor Hau Lee to learn how you can innovate with the design of the processes, the inter-relationships with the others, and the business models within the eco-system to enhance your value.
Go to Source
- SA’s first sugar beet harvest could come in earlier than anticipated
- The Art of Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Mobile Opportunities in Africa – Engaging with the Next Billion
- Ethylene of no effect: Why peppers do not mature after picking
- Advancing nursing enterprises: A cross-country comparison.
- Innovative behavior and venture performance of SMEs: the moderating effect of environmental dynamism
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020