Introducing the new Intel Student Partners 2014!
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
We’re very pleased to announce this year’s cohort of Intel Student Partners! This is an extremely talented group of university students picked from 5 universities across Kenya, who will be running Intel activities on their campuses over the course of the year. This program is designed to enable students at leading universities across the country to […]
Go to Source
- Africa is finally booming, but don’t break out the champagne yet
- Energy-efficient routing for wireless sensor network using genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimisation techniques
- Bubbling with ideas? Stuck at work? Digital Entrepreneurship.
- Hybrid storage designs for continuous operation of solar-powered LiBr–water absorption air-conditioning
- Ma3Route! Brings Sanity on Our Roads
- 126 Million Reasons to Use Mobile Solutions in Education
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021