How Firms in Emerging Markets Can Play Catch-Up
February 26, 2014 Editor 0
To become world-class competitors–both at home and abroad–upstart firms must transcend their latecomer disadvantages, though a four-stage process.
- Prerequisite to Prosperity: Why Africa’s Future Depends on Better Governance
- 2 grants to UC Riverside boost scientists’ efforts in developing improved cowpea varieties
- More efficient ways to transfer remittances are emerging. Are migrants and their families ready to benefit from them?
- Open Innovation Partnerships Foster Global Health Care
- R&D scoreboard: Top EU firms increase investment in innovation, but lag behind global competitors
- A review on biomass-based hydrogen production for renewable energy supply
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020