Vaal University, Sasol partner in entrepreneurship initiative
February 25, 2014 Editor 0
The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) and petrochemicals giant Sasol on Monday teamed up to launch the Sasol Entrepreneurship Initiative – a six-month course aimed at developing young entrepreneurs. The proposed 16-module programme covered aspects such as accounting, entrepreneurship, operations, human resources, marketing and business plan preparation, as well as ‘soft’ skills, comprising effective communication, presentation and time management skills.
Go to Source
- Countries Full of Mistrustful People Are Less Entrepreneurial
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
- Don’t Build Your Startup Outside of Silicon Valley
- Who Advises the Entrepreneur?
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- Cutting-edge ICT incubator set to unleash entrepreneurship in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019