Vaal University, Sasol partner in entrepreneurship initiative
February 25, 2014 Editor 0
The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) and petrochemicals giant Sasol on Monday teamed up to launch the Sasol Entrepreneurship Initiative – a six-month course aimed at developing young entrepreneurs. The proposed 16-module programme covered aspects such as accounting, entrepreneurship, operations, human resources, marketing and business plan preparation, as well as ‘soft’ skills, comprising effective communication, presentation and time management skills.
Go to Source
- Countries Full of Mistrustful People Are Less Entrepreneurial
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
- Don’t Build Your Startup Outside of Silicon Valley
- Who Advises the Entrepreneur?
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- Cutting-edge ICT incubator set to unleash entrepreneurship in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018