Informing Innovation Planning through Product Line Roadmapping
February 19, 2014 Editor 0
Innovation is about moving an organization forward. But many companies are trying to get there without an execution plan; without any way to assess the how, why, where, what and when, and to adjust when the unexpected comes along (as it always does). Those involved with innovation planning are increasingly understanding that the answers are found in product line roadmapping – a critical front-end process that has finally come of age.
Go to Source
- What should replace the project paradigm?
- 3 Reasons Why We Need Business Analysts in ICT4D
- Mind the Gap! 5 Tips on How to Align Your Boss’ Perception of Innovation Maturity with Reality
- Ethiopia project component raring to produce mushroom, biogas and bio-fertilizer from coffee waste
- Product-process connect in a regenerative innovation decision framework relating feasibility, impact and complexity
- Managing Innovation Portfolios – Operational Portfolio Management
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020