Africa: Large Volumes of Data Are Challenging Open Science
February 19, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]The ‘data explosion’ of the past 20 years undermines a basic scientific principle, argues Geoffrey Boulton.
Go to Source
- Lack of an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem in Sierra Leone
- As Digital Technologies Intersect, a New World of Opportunities Awaits Businesses
- Are Mobile Phones and mLearning Failing in Education?
- Africa: The Pros and Cons of Social Media in Global Health
- Global Ideas News Brief: Is there an app to save the world?
- 5 Step Process to Develop Mobile Phone Technical Skills Workshops
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020