Africa: Large Volumes of Data Are Challenging Open Science
February 19, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]The ‘data explosion’ of the past 20 years undermines a basic scientific principle, argues Geoffrey Boulton.
Go to Source
- Brands Aren’t Dead, But Traditional Branding Tools Are Dying
- Coming to America: Mobile money. Why NGOs should care
- Are Multinationals Becoming Less Global?
- Lesotho: Vodacom Lesotho Launches M-Pesa and Reaches a Critical Mass of Users in Three Months
- 3D PRINTING IN DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION: YOU CAN DREAM IT, DESIGN IT AND PRINT IT. HOW ABOUT PATENT IT?
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020