Innovation Support in Latin America and Europe: Theory, Practice and Policy in Innovation and Innovation Systems
February 17, 2014 Editor 0
This book analyzes innovation within the setting of Latin America,which is one of the most dynamic business regions in the world. The objective throughout the book is to narrow down different innovation definitions, explore the need for training innovation professionals, elaborate strategies and enunciate best practices for ensuring its delivery, and review innovation and knowledge transfer projects.
Go to Source
- How to survive on less than five acres in India: Three ways farmers can go mobile
- Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- Knowledge Management Fishbone: A Standard Framework of Organizational Enablers
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- What’s the Best IT Equipment to Use in Harsh Environments?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020