East Africa: New Moves on Mobile Money
February 17, 2014 Editor 0
[Balancing Act]London -In the countries where mobile money has been particularly successful like Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, the next unfolding wave of growth is payments integration. It sounds boring but it’s tying in merchants and banks to mobile money to allow more payments to be made more effectively. Russell Southwood talked to Arnold Sentuwa Luwugge and Gerald Begumisa of Yo Uganda about what it might mean.
Go to Source
- Value chain development entry points for Tanzania’s dairy sector
- Five Misconceptions about Infrastructure
- Smart Cities, Smart Societies, Smart Enterprises
- What are Affordable Technologies for Supporting Learning and Collaboration in Africa?
- Don’t Sugarcoat Negative Feedback
- Tanzania: Filing Complaints With Human Rights Body Goes Mobile
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020