Africa: Southern, Eastern African Central Bank Officials Discuss the Mobile Financial Services Business
February 17, 2014 Editor 0
[IMF]Central bank officials from across Southern and Eastern Africa and international experts discussed various aspects of the mobile financial services (MFS) and shared experiences on regulation of this fast growing business in the region at the seminar on Mobile Financial Services: the Business and Regulation held this week in Mauritius.
Go to Source
- Small Companies Innovations in Emerging Countries: E-Business Adoption and its Business Model
- The internal attributes of technology as determinants of economic valuation of technology
- The Role of Top-Down Management in Enterprise Innovation
- Determinants of customer relationship marketing success in Islamic retail banking
- Open Innovation Also Means Engaging the Inside
- Innovative clinical trial designs to rationalize TB vaccine development.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020