Africa: Southern, Eastern African Central Bank Officials Discuss the Mobile Financial Services Business
February 17, 2014 Editor 0
[IMF]Central bank officials from across Southern and Eastern Africa and international experts discussed various aspects of the mobile financial services (MFS) and shared experiences on regulation of this fast growing business in the region at the seminar on Mobile Financial Services: the Business and Regulation held this week in Mauritius.
Go to Source
- A policy perspective on open innovation – the Mexican case
- Throwing an ICT4D BRCK at Hard Education Problems
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- In the spotlight: CTIC Dakar
- Innovating in a government context: An evaluation of a Dutch water innovation program using the cyclic innovation model
- Developing a Strong Eco-System Which Drives Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020