Africa: Southern, Eastern African Central Bank Officials Discuss the Mobile Financial Services Business
February 17, 2014 Editor 0
[IMF]Central bank officials from across Southern and Eastern Africa and international experts discussed various aspects of the mobile financial services (MFS) and shared experiences on regulation of this fast growing business in the region at the seminar on Mobile Financial Services: the Business and Regulation held this week in Mauritius.
Go to Source
- Competition and poverty: How far have we come in understanding the connections?
- Africa RISING Ethiopia local partners join hands to scale farmer-preferred technologies
- The barriers of knowledge generation, storage, distribution and application that impede learning in gas and petroleum companies
- Blockbuster Becomes a Casualty of Big Bang Disruption
- Social entrepreneurship, age and gender: toward a model of social involvement in entrepreneurship
- HIV virus spread and evolution studied through computer modeling
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021