Kenya: Seacom’s Pamoja Africa and Symantec Partner to Enhance Public Cloud Solution Rollout
February 14, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Pamoja Africa, the Cloud services business unit of SEACOM, has entered into a partnership with Symantec – the security technology solutions provider – to distribute Symantec’s suite of Cloud services in sub-Sahara Africa to meet growing security, compliance and archiving needs.
Go to Source
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- How ICTs Enhance Environmental Sustainability Projects
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
- Use the Child Friendly Technology Framework for ICT4Kids Project Design
- Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020