Africa: A Data Revolution for Development
February 14, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]The call for a ‘data revolution’ to underpin an inclusive sustainable development framework after 2015 poses certain questions, not least of which is, what is the concept of a data revolution itself?
Go to Source
- Developing a research framework for complex multi-team coordination in emergency management
- South Africa: Call Centre a Lifeline for Women
- Is big data a silver bullet for development?
- Ghana: A Two-Day Seminar On a New Software Tool Ends
- What in your view is the best cardiology innovation of the last decade? Four cardiologists from Africa, Europe, and India give their opinion.
- Android and HTML5 Training with Intel
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019