Open Innovation in Electronic Health Records
February 13, 2014 Editor 0
The EHRIntelligence website reported that the Open Source Electronic Health Record Alliance will be hosting a session at the 2014 Healthcare Information and Management Society Annual Conference and Exhibition on Sunday, February 23, 2014, in Orlando, Florida. “Open Innovation in Electronic Health Records” will discuss open source practice briefings from the Department of Veterans Affairs on its Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA), and user-driven innovations.
Click here to read the full article.
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- Connected and Healthy: Using ICTs to Improve People’s Health
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- Local innovation for improving primary care cardiology in resource-limited African settings: an insight on the Cardio Pad(®) project in Cameroon.
- UP evaluating indigenous plants for cosmetic, medicinal use
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020