Open Innovation in Electronic Health Records
February 13, 2014 Editor 0
The EHRIntelligence website reported that the Open Source Electronic Health Record Alliance will be hosting a session at the 2014 Healthcare Information and Management Society Annual Conference and Exhibition on Sunday, February 23, 2014, in Orlando, Florida. “Open Innovation in Electronic Health Records” will discuss open source practice briefings from the Department of Veterans Affairs on its Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA), and user-driven innovations.
Click here to read the full article.
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- Connected and Healthy: Using ICTs to Improve People’s Health
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
- 10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- 5 Ways Your Company Culture is Stifling Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019