Open Innovation in Electronic Health Records
February 13, 2014 Editor 0
The EHRIntelligence website reported that the Open Source Electronic Health Record Alliance will be hosting a session at the 2014 Healthcare Information and Management Society Annual Conference and Exhibition on Sunday, February 23, 2014, in Orlando, Florida. “Open Innovation in Electronic Health Records” will discuss open source practice briefings from the Department of Veterans Affairs on its Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA), and user-driven innovations.
Click here to read the full article.
- HealthMobile – Medical App Built in Africa Launches at Tinapa.
- Connected and Healthy: Using ICTs to Improve People’s Health
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
- 10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- 5 Ways Your Company Culture is Stifling Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019