Launch of the Korea-OECD DEV Rural Development Policy Review
February 11, 2014 Editor 0
The OECD Development Centre and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea launch a comparative study of rural development policies in developing and OECD countries. The study will pay particular attention to the role of social capital in promoting inclusive and sustainable development in rural areas.
Go to Source
- Priorities for future innovation, research, and advocacy in dental restorative materials.
- Tailored skills training needed as global youth unemployment rates rise
- Science, Technology and Innovation for Development in Africa
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K
- GIS generated recommendation domains to scale improved crop varieties in Tanzania
- Eritrea: Inhabitants of Dengolo-Tahtai Express Satisfaction With Telecommunication Service
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020