Launch of the Korea-OECD DEV Rural Development Policy Review
February 11, 2014 Editor 0
The OECD Development Centre and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea launch a comparative study of rural development policies in developing and OECD countries. The study will pay particular attention to the role of social capital in promoting inclusive and sustainable development in rural areas.
Go to Source
- User participation and stakeholder involvement in health care innovation – does it matter?
- Africa Needs to Invest More in ‘Life Sciences’ to Benefit from Technology
- Learn How to Use Excel for Data Visualization in Just 2 Hours
- #AskWaikenda at the iHub on 14th November at 6pm
- Think: A Tigo Rwanda Start-Up Incubator Idea Gone Bad
- Building the Global Innovation Economy
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020