Foresight Africa: Top Priorities for the Continent in 2014
February 11, 2014 Editor 0
As Africa’s position in the world continues to grow and evolve in 2014, the Brookings Africa Growth Initiative continues its tradition of asking its experts and colleagues to identify what they consider to be the key issues for Africa in the coming year.
- The Chief Innovation Officer’s 100-Day Plan
- Business Models that use game mechanics to support charity
- 5 Reasons Why Public Access Matters in the Age of Private Mobile Devices
- Watch: With Smartphones, Software, Building Better Agricultural Value Chains
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- The Creative Process
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020