West Africa: Monsoon Project to Benefit Crops and Healthcare
February 9, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Researchers unravelling the complexities of the West African monsoon say they are set to bring major agricultural and health benefits to people in the region – despite setbacks caused by terrorist threats and wars in the Sahel region.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Video On Demand Mobile Portal Launched in Dar es Salaam
- Efforts under way to revitalise tool, die and mouldmaking in SA
- Innovation Portfolio Management: A Synthesis and Research Agenda
- Smart Economy = Laws that are Tailored to Women as much as Men
- How to build a sustainable competitiveness platform?
- 2 grants to UC Riverside boost scientists’ efforts in developing improved cowpea varieties
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020