Rwanda: Girls Called to Join Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Fields
February 7, 2014 Editor 0
[Focus]On this Monday, women in technology from Tech Women in Silicon Valley and role models and professionals in sciences and technology related fields have gathered in Kigali to discuss how the number of women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Go to Source
- ICT incidence on the entrepreneurial activity at country level
- Putting Africa First: The Making of African Innovation Systems
- Knowledge Management Systems and Human Resource Management Policies for Innovation Benchmarking: a Study of ST Ericsson
- Tanzania: Expert Urges Investment in Bio-Tech Labs
- Collaborative biomedicine in the age of big data: the case of cancer.
- Put Failure in Its Place
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020