Africa: Sub-Saharan Africa – a Major Potential Revenue Opportunity for Digital Payments
February 7, 2014 Editor 0
[McKinsey]Sub-Saharan Africa offers tantalizing potential for mobile financial services, but as yet there have been few success stories. One hurdle has been the lack of clear numbers on the size of the opportunity.
Go to Source
- Get Your Virtual Team Off to a Fast Start
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
- ‘Innovation Gridlock’ Inhibits Positive Change, Says New HP Study
- Water monitoring ‘easier’ with free mobile phone app
- Does the design and implementation of proven innovations for delivering basic primary health care services in rural communities fit the urban setting: the case of Ghana’s Community-based Health Planning and Services (CHPS).
- The SunWater project: advanced solar technology for poor farmers
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020