Africa: Sub-Saharan Africa – a Major Potential Revenue Opportunity for Digital Payments
February 7, 2014 Editor 0
[McKinsey]Sub-Saharan Africa offers tantalizing potential for mobile financial services, but as yet there have been few success stories. One hurdle has been the lack of clear numbers on the size of the opportunity.
Go to Source
- The Eight Cs of Transformational Change
- GM foods: Poacher turned gamekeeper
- Kenya: Microsoft Thinks Global and Manages Locally
- Provider acceptability of Sayana® Press: results from community health workers and clinic-based providers in Uganda and Senegal.
- Miniature satellites cheap test-beds for innovation
- Biotech centre in Ghana to spearhead root, tuber research
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020