Africa: IDG Report – Technology Blurring the Line Between Business and Private Life
February 7, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]A study dubbed ‘A Re-imagined World’ by the International Data Group (IDG) on how tech content is accessed shows that there is an increasing use of data even on weekends as opposed to just within business hours with both smartphones and tablets being used in every stage of purchase.
Go to Source
- What every Start-up can learn from an empty bar in Antwerp.
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Service innovation activities in e-government initiatives: the Taiwan experience
- Leap-frogging in African Agriculture: The Case of Genetically Modified Crops
- Technology transfer and innovation: exploring the multifaceted nature of this interaction
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020