Kenya: CCTV to Replace Traffic Police in Nairobi
February 6, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi roads and roundabouts will no longer be manned by traffic police as has been the case over the years following the installation of CCTV cameras on traffic lights that will monitor and control traffic.
Go to Source
- Social capital and innovation in the services sector
- Seven Ways to Make Open Innovation Work
- Global Fund investments in human resources for health: innovation and missed opportunities for health systems strengthening.
- SMS Testing: Text Message Delivery Time and Reliability in Tanzania
- 3 Key Factors for the Next Mobile App to Scale like M-Pesa
- Gates letter challenges three development ‘myths’
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020