Kenya: CCTV to Replace Traffic Police in Nairobi
February 6, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi roads and roundabouts will no longer be manned by traffic police as has been the case over the years following the installation of CCTV cameras on traffic lights that will monitor and control traffic.
Go to Source
- Mini-trees could bring ‘next green revolution’
- How Formalization Hinders Different Firm Innovativeness Types: Opening the Black Box with Evidence from a Service Industry
- Integrating risk management in the innovation project
- Can You Overdo People Skills?
- University professors and early stage research commercialisation: an empirical test of the knowledge corridor theory
- Domain Specificity and the Limits of Creativity Theory
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021