CALL FOR PAPERS: Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability in Natural Resource-Intensive Economies.
February 6, 2014 Editor 0
In facing the challenges of reducing detrimental environmental and societal impacts created by unsustainable business practices, the development of innovations and entrepreneurship for sustainability has gained special attention. They are recognized as the engine in the transformation of current business processes and key factors in creating sustainable prosperity (Hall et al. 2010).
- Toward a more durable form of globalization, beyond ‘neoliberal’ negligence
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- Who is Boss in the Sharing Economy?
- Researchers design ‘smart’ waterpumps for rural Africa
- Five tips from Nike on growing into a multinational corporation
- Five Common Strategy Mistakes
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020