Africa: IBM’s Watson to Help Bring Solutions to Africa’s Problems
February 6, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]IBM will invest US $100 million in a 10-year initiative dubbed Project Lucy that brings the world’s most advanced artificial intelligence supercomputer – Watson – to Africa before other developed regions of the world namely Asia and Europe in a move the company says will fuel development and spur business opportunity.
Go to Source
- Management of knowledge creation and sharing to create virtual knowledge-sharing communities: a tracking study
- Debunking Myths About Highly-Skilled Immigration and the Global Race for Talent
- Classification of supply chain knowledge: a morphological approach
- Is Your Organization Ready for Total Digitization?
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Angola: Huawei, Angola’s Ministry of Education to Connect the Youth
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020