Africa: Consider Disability At the Outset, Tech Designer Told
February 6, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Washington DC -Designing technological products that can be used by everyone, regardless of whether or not they have any disability, would be a win-win situation, a meeting has heard.
Go to Source
- Prof Kamya HIV Project among Forgaty $22M Award recipients
- Irrigated fodder opportunities for small-scale farmers in Ethiopia
- U of T Engineering breakthrough promises significantly more efficient solar cells
- Infographic: Young people sitting on the outside looking in
- Berkeley Innovation Forum
- Mobiles for Development Partnerships are Still Hard!
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020