Africa: Consider Disability At the Outset, Tech Designer Told
February 6, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Washington DC -Designing technological products that can be used by everyone, regardless of whether or not they have any disability, would be a win-win situation, a meeting has heard.
Go to Source
- Africa Analysis: Donors should focus on national R&D funds
- Synthesizing seeming incompatibilities to foster knowledge creation and innovation
- Second Edition of the Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Results-Focused Planning Guide for Development Practitioners
- What Are Tech Company Start Up Costs in 6 African Countires?
- Are ‘Better’ Ideas More Likely to Succeed? An Empirical Analysis of Startup Evaluation
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020