open innovation; +50 new citations
February 5, 2014 Editor 0
50 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2014/02/05
PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine, includes over 15 million
citations for biomedical articles back to the 1950’s.
These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals.
PubMed includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
- africa innovation; +17 new citations
- innovation + africa; +55 new citations
- The virtue of innovation: innovation through the lenses of biological evolution.
- Disruptive innovation as a driver of science and medicine.
- Strategies for the discovery and development of anti-diabetic drugs from the natural products of traditional medicines.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018