africa innovation; +17 new citations
February 5, 2014 Editor 0
17 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2014/02/05
PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine, includes over 15 million
citations for biomedical articles back to the 1950’s.
These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals.
PubMed includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
- open innovation; +50 new citations
- innovation + africa; +55 new citations
- The virtue of innovation: innovation through the lenses of biological evolution.
- Disruptive innovation as a driver of science and medicine.
- H3Africa and the African Life Sciences Ecosystem: Building Sustainable Innovation.
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018