africa innovation; +17 new citations
February 5, 2014 Editor 0
17 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2014/02/05
PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine, includes over 15 million
citations for biomedical articles back to the 1950’s.
These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals.
PubMed includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
- When You’re Innovating, Resist Looking for Solutions
- Innovativeness: a team knowledge and communication perspective
- SKA strengthening the African agenda – Zuma
- Entrepreneurial Marketing Is Grimy
- On the short period production planning in industrial plants: a real case study
- Obama’s new fix-Africa-toolbox includes one shiny new tool: private investment
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020