Africa: Scientists Launch Multi-Million Dollar Battle Against African Disease That Kills One Cow Every 30 Seconds
February 4, 2014 Editor 0
[ILRI]Nairobi -Researchers receive grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to develop new-generation vaccine for East Coast fever; work holds promise for malaria and cancer
Go to Source
- Strategies for the discovery and development of anti-diabetic drugs from the natural products of traditional medicines.
- The differentiated impacts of organizational innovation practices on technological innovation persistence
- Creativity, Problem Solving, and Solution Set Sightedness: Radically Reformulating BVSR
- It’s Time to Balance Profits and Purpose
- Highly innovative and extremely entrepreneurial individuals-What are these rare birds made of?
- Online Legal Service Provider, Barefootlaw introduces Live Video conferencing solution
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020