UN suggests statistics development goal
February 3, 2014 Editor 0
A UN commission report says developing nations need improved data collection and use for effective decision-making.
Go to Source
- African Digital Woman of the Year Award: Call for nominations
- Why Do RCT in ICT4D When You Can A/B Test?
- Creating Business Opportunities in Healthcare in East Africa
- How Your Brand Can Beat Goliath
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021