Focus on Poverty: geoengineering isn’t worth the risk
February 3, 2014 Editor 0
A high-tech climate change fix is tempting, but we can’t gamble with poor people’s lives, says Roger Williamson.
Go to Source
- Please RSVP Now: Will P2P Financing Succeed Where Microfinance Has Failed?
- Africa is finally booming, but don’t break out the champagne yet
- Pan African engineering body needed
- Central Africa: Some Fibre Network Breakthroughs in the Continent’s Slow Lane for Development
- Who Let All Those Ghanaians on the Internet? Jenna Burrell on Internet Exclusion
- Africa: Empowering the Disabled Through Elearning
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020