Uganda Hospitals App helps you find hospitals across the country while offline
February 2, 2014 Editor 0
With increased global smartphone adoption, developers all over the world are constantly trying to find ways of fitting almost everything you need in your phone and Uganda isn’t so far behind. The latest is the Uganda Hospitals App that lets you find information about hospitals across the country even though you are offline. The App categorizes the hospitals as Private Public and Missionary and classifies them by region so whether you are up country or in Kampala, you can be sure to get information about medical facilities closest to you.
According to Uganda Hospital’s website, the App can be used as a directory, portal or an emergency companion with detailed profiles of major hospitals and health centres across the country. The app is currently free and only available for Android and will work on any version of Android.
The post Uganda Hospitals App helps you find hospitals across the country while offline appeared first on TechPost.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020