Is big data a silver bullet for development?
February 2, 2014 Editor 0
A UNDP meeting in New York weighs the pros and cons of a data revolution, mapping the way forward.
Go to Source
- Matching development challenges with tech solutions in the fight against extreme poverty
- Using Open Data to drive innovation, collaboration and change in India
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- 8 Steps to Publish Open Data and Prepare for IATI
- Africa: Investment in ICT Will Reduce Africa’s Poverty, Says Itu Boss
- Cloud Computing for Development: A Four-Stage Analysis of Public, Private, and Hybrid Solutions
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021