Is big data a silver bullet for development?
February 2, 2014 Editor 0
A UNDP meeting in New York weighs the pros and cons of a data revolution, mapping the way forward.
Go to Source
- Matching development challenges with tech solutions in the fight against extreme poverty
- Using Open Data to drive innovation, collaboration and change in India
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- 8 Steps to Publish Open Data and Prepare for IATI
- Africa: Investment in ICT Will Reduce Africa’s Poverty, Says Itu Boss
- Cloud Computing for Development: A Four-Stage Analysis of Public, Private, and Hybrid Solutions
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020