Is big data a silver bullet for development?
February 2, 2014 Editor 0
A UNDP meeting in New York weighs the pros and cons of a data revolution, mapping the way forward.
Go to Source
- Using Open Data to drive innovation, collaboration and change in India
- Africa: Investment in ICT Will Reduce Africa’s Poverty, Says Itu Boss
- Africa: Climate Technology Centre and Network Ready to Assist Developing Countries
- 8 Steps to Publish Open Data and Prepare for IATI
- Matching development challenges with tech solutions in the fight against extreme poverty
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019