Gates letter challenges three development ‘myths’
February 2, 2014 Editor 0
Poor countries do not stay that way, aid works and saving lives cuts population, argue US philanthropists.
Go to Source
- Three Ways to Achieve Breakthrough Innovation
- Why Silicon Valley Needs a Link to the Developing World
- What Could You Accomplish With 1,000 Computers?
- Enhancing interfirm relationship and performance through internet driven management of knowledge processes
- Improving Affordability Through Innovation in the Surgical Treatment of Mitral Valve Disease.
- Mobile Technology in East Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020