SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
January 31, 2014 Editor 0
Science and Technology Minister Derek Hankom would in February host the first Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (Brics) science, technology and innovation (STI) ministerial meeting, in Kleinmond, in the Western Cape. The meeting was one of the activities agreed upon in the declaration and work plan adopted at the fifth Brics summit, which took place in Durban in March 2013.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ‘Rising’ or ‘Falling’?
- Science and Technology Minister creates new Centres of Excellence
- UK, SA scientists set to share notes at research workshop
- After big laser breakthrough, SA scientists focus on possible dynamic-control applications
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018