SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
January 31, 2014 Editor 0
Science and Technology Minister Derek Hankom would in February host the first Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (Brics) science, technology and innovation (STI) ministerial meeting, in Kleinmond, in the Western Cape. The meeting was one of the activities agreed upon in the declaration and work plan adopted at the fifth Brics summit, which took place in Durban in March 2013.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ‘Rising’ or ‘Falling’?
- Science and Technology Minister creates new Centres of Excellence
- UK, SA scientists set to share notes at research workshop
- After big laser breakthrough, SA scientists focus on possible dynamic-control applications
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019