SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
January 31, 2014 Editor 0
Science and Technology Minister Derek Hankom would in February host the first Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (Brics) science, technology and innovation (STI) ministerial meeting, in Kleinmond, in the Western Cape. The meeting was one of the activities agreed upon in the declaration and work plan adopted at the fifth Brics summit, which took place in Durban in March 2013.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ‘Rising’ or ‘Falling’?
- Science and Technology Minister creates new Centres of Excellence
- UK, SA scientists set to share notes at research workshop
- After big laser breakthrough, SA scientists focus on possible dynamic-control applications
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019