SA to host first Brics science, technology and innovation Ministerial meeting
January 31, 2014 Editor 0
Science and Technology Minister Derek Hankom would in February host the first Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (Brics) science, technology and innovation (STI) ministerial meeting, in Kleinmond, in the Western Cape. The meeting was one of the activities agreed upon in the declaration and work plan adopted at the fifth Brics summit, which took place in Durban in March 2013.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ‘Rising’ or ‘Falling’?
- Science and Technology Minister creates new Centres of Excellence
- UK, SA scientists set to share notes at research workshop
- After big laser breakthrough, SA scientists focus on possible dynamic-control applications
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- Nigeria: Young Nigerian Scientist Shines in India
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019