Beating Competitors with High-Speed Innovation
December 18, 2013 Editor 0
French railway giant SNCF responded to the threat of low-priced upstarts by creating a lab to accelerate R&D and cut its cost.
- Africa: Mobile Texts to Give Sexual and Reproductive Health Information to Young People
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- SAP offering software tools that analyse product data, context to accelerate design
- Bitcoins are About to Reinvent Banking in Africa
- Indian Entrepreneurs Are Redefining India’s Taxi Service
- Refugee United | A Mobile Tool Evaluation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021