Beating Competitors with High-Speed Innovation
December 18, 2013 Editor 0
French railway giant SNCF responded to the threat of low-priced upstarts by creating a lab to accelerate R&D and cut its cost.
- Partager les expériences pour renforcer l’égalité hommes-femmes en Afrique sub-saharienne
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- Why are some countries poor? Planet Money host will share his theories in Portland
- Driving innovation, leadership and change at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- MERL Tech Lessons Not Learned in International Development
- Effectiveness of management development in Pakistani corporate sector: Testing the D’Netto model
Nelson Mandela 1918-2013 Free Your Innovation Culture
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views