Five Lessons to Boost Your Innovation Practices
December 4, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation ain’t what it was. It was once the province of a department, with a clear remit: new product development. Today, it’s everywhere. It concerns not only products and services, but also processes, technologies, business models, pricing plans, and routes to market, even performance management practices – the whole value chain in fact.
Go to Source
- Are internal knowledge transfer strategies double-edged swords?
- Agricultural Mobile Finance
- Video: Reinventing Our World
- Japanese fund to invest in promising technology against malaria, tuberculosis and Chagas disease
- Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
- Solar cells made from black silicon
Tags: Innovation Practices
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021