Does Africa need to be in space?
December 4, 2013 Editor 0
Africa’s ambitions in space science may detract from other more development-friendly areas of science, but its strong political backing sets a good example, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Can we shop to end poverty?
- Effects of Policies on Yam Production and Consumption in Nigeria
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
- Why financial inclusion for youth will raise all economic boats
- Trade in services: East Asian and Latin American experiences
- The Hidden Danger of Being Risk-Averse
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020