Does Africa need to be in space?
December 4, 2013 Editor 0
Africa’s ambitions in space science may detract from other more development-friendly areas of science, but its strong political backing sets a good example, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Africa: Nitrogen Fixation Helps Double Some African Farm Yields
- Internet in Africa
- Angola: UAN Launches Research Centre for Sub-Saharan African Scientists
- Inveneo’s Network Management Software Now Available as Open Source!
- Quality cowpea seed production offers Zambian women farmers opportunities for quality lives
- What to Do When You Have to Work with Someone You Don’t Like
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021