Does Africa need to be in space?
December 4, 2013 Editor 0
Africa’s ambitions in space science may detract from other more development-friendly areas of science, but its strong political backing sets a good example, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Africa Analysis: Ocean science urgently needs investment
- Africa Analysis: Donors should focus on national R&D funds
- 7 Ways For You To Be the Best Leader In Your Entrepreneurship
- Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
- Look Beyond the Team: It’s About the Network
- Who Innovates: Creating the Innovation Culture with Geniuses, Leaders & Champions
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019