Does Africa need to be in space?
December 4, 2013 Editor 0
Africa’s ambitions in space science may detract from other more development-friendly areas of science, but its strong political backing sets a good example, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- A strategic framework for transgenic research and product development in Africa
- Project overcomes challenges to deliver mushroom and electricity from agro-industrial waste
- Do Not Underestimate the Online Learning Investment
- Nuclear power has advantages for Africa, atomic agency head avers
- Sustainable Business Initiatives Will Fail Unless Leaders Change Their Mindset
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021