Does Africa need to be in space?
December 4, 2013 Editor 0
Africa’s ambitions in space science may detract from other more development-friendly areas of science, but its strong political backing sets a good example, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Rise of the Open Innovation Marketplace
- Firefox Flicks: Here’s What some African film makers think of the upcoming Firefox OS
- Book Review: Theory Building for Hypothesis Specification in Organizational Studies
- Perspectives on the Social Psychology of Creativity
- Big Companies Can Unleash Innovation, Rather than Shackle It
- Kenya: Private Schools to Buy Laptops for Students
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020