Uganda: Promoting Digital Broadcasting
December 2, 2013 Editor 0
[EA Business]Kampala -Of late, there seems to be a trend of mobile devices becoming an instant hit mainly buoyed by a growing middle class. Pay TV operators are the latest entrants in providing portable devices that enable customers to watch their favorite programs on the go. Multichoice and StarTimes are the operators that have introduced these devices on the Ugandan market.
Go to Source
- How to make markets work for the poor–and measure the results
- The internal attributes of technology as determinants of economic valuation of technology
- How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
- Google Hackathon Challenge
- What every Start-up can learn from an empty bar in Antwerp.
- Impact of Demographic Factors on Technological Orientations of BOP Entrepreneurs in Ghana
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021