Uganda: Promoting Digital Broadcasting
December 2, 2013 Editor 0
[EA Business]Kampala -Of late, there seems to be a trend of mobile devices becoming an instant hit mainly buoyed by a growing middle class. Pay TV operators are the latest entrants in providing portable devices that enable customers to watch their favorite programs on the go. Multichoice and StarTimes are the operators that have introduced these devices on the Ugandan market.
Go to Source
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT IN MNCs – THE IMPORTANCE OF SUBSIDIARY TRANSFER PERFORMANCE
- Google’s Strategy vs. Glass’s Potential
- Time-in-state metric can improve production processed, equipment efficiency
- Towards Systematic Business Model Innovation: Lessons from Product Innovation Management
- Report urges regional collaboration on clinical trials
- Nanotechnology in agriculture: prospects and constraints.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021