Uganda: Google Looks Up Kampala
December 2, 2013 Editor 0
[EA Business]Kampala -Google, the multi-billion dollar American global corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products, recently announced Project Link for Kampala.
Go to Source
- Innovation in health service delivery: integrating community health assistants into the health system at district level in Zambia.
- Who Innovates: Creating the Innovation Culture with Geniuses, Leaders & Champions
- Mercy Corps partnership ushers in the mobile age for rural Filipino farmers
- 4 revolutionary business models
- Crowdfunding science: Many a mickle makes a muckle
- Scaling up drought tolerant maize in Zambia
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020