Uganda: Google Looks Up Kampala
December 2, 2013 Editor 0
[EA Business]Kampala -Google, the multi-billion dollar American global corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products, recently announced Project Link for Kampala.
Go to Source
- SKA has key role in African science and technology strategy
- Google Nexus 5 Is Out: Africa Is Still Not Part Of The Plan
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Service delivery becomes a major priority for science council
- What Are Best Practices in ICT4D?
- Scientists developed a miniature gas sensor for mobile devices | EurekAlert! Science News
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020