To Approach Change Differently, Change Your Approach
December 2, 2013 Editor 0
Why do so many corporations operate under the assumption that change initiatives must come from the top down? Mandated change is often out of touch with the everyday work of employees, so it’s met with resistance as they immediately anticipate the additional work these programs entail.
Go to Source
- Socially responsible boards: the evidence from RESPECT index companies
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
- Rural female entrepreneurs: rational choices and socio-economic development
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Inclusive Innovation
- An organizational competence model for innovation intermediaries
- Absorptive capacity
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020