Tanzania: Digital Television Firm Expands in Tanzania
December 2, 2013 Editor 0
[EA Business]Dar es Salaam -Star Media (Tanzania), a leading digital TV provider has announced plans to expand its services to three more regions.These are Musoma, Tabora and Singida. This means under their brand name, StarTimes, the firm will soon have 14 regions covered by its services.
Go to Source
- How to Develop a Culture of Innovation
- The impact of social media characteristics on e-commerce use behaviour among youth in developing countries
- Innovation: Applying Knowledge in Development
- A pilot biomedical engineering course in rapid prototyping for mobile health.
- Smart regions: two cases of crowdsourcing for regional development
- Informing Innovation Planning through Product Line Roadmapping
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020