Tanzania: Digital Television Firm Expands in Tanzania
December 2, 2013 Editor 0
[EA Business]Dar es Salaam -Star Media (Tanzania), a leading digital TV provider has announced plans to expand its services to three more regions.These are Musoma, Tabora and Singida. This means under their brand name, StarTimes, the firm will soon have 14 regions covered by its services.
Go to Source
- Risks in Innovation Leadership Talent
- The Energy Technology Innovation System
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level?
- The Mobile Innovation Roadshow: the ‘next frontier’ for economic growth in Southern Africa
- Who are the world leaders in innovation? Exploring the changing role of firms in emerging economies
- Social innovation in dynamic environments: organising technology for temporary advantage
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021