Mak ResilientAfrica Network (RAN) Fact Sheet
November 30, 2013 Editor 0
The Higher Education Solutions Network (HESN) is a partnership between USAID and seven world-class universities to create a constellation of Development Labs. This network harnesses the ingenuity and passion of university students, researchers, faculty, and their innovative partners to incubate, catalyze and scale science and tech-based solutions to the world’s most challenging development problems.
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
- USAID Landscape Survey: Mobiles and Youth Workforce Development
- Teams as a Process for Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management: A Personal Knowledge Network Perspective
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020