Mak ResilientAfrica Network (RAN) Fact Sheet
November 30, 2013 Editor 0
The Higher Education Solutions Network (HESN) is a partnership between USAID and seven world-class universities to create a constellation of Development Labs. This network harnesses the ingenuity and passion of university students, researchers, faculty, and their innovative partners to incubate, catalyze and scale science and tech-based solutions to the world’s most challenging development problems.
- USAID Landscape Survey: Mobiles and Youth Workforce Development
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
- Former Mak VC Prof Ssebuwufu appointed Chairperson UbuntuNet Alliance
- eLearning Africa 2014 Kampala Uganda Call for Proposals
- eLA14 – A Turning Point for African Economies
- Canada-Africa Research Exchange Grants 2014 Competition Launch
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018