Henry Chesbrough Named One of Top Management Thinkers
November 30, 2013 Editor 0
The Thinkers50 website announced that Henry Chesbrough has been named one of the top 50 manangement thinkers in the world. The Thinkers50 program selects the top 50 management thinkers every two years, based on criteria that include the global impact of their ideas and rigor of their research. Henry Chesbrough has written extensively on the topic of innovation, but he is best known for his work on open innovation, a term that he helped popularize. An adjunct professor at the Haas School of Business, at the University of California, Berkeley, Chesbrough was shortlisted for the 2013 Thinkers50 innovation award.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018