Africa’s young researchers have a long road ahead
November 30, 2013 Editor 0
Governments have to do more to help young African researchers succeed, Jan Piotrowski finds.
Go to Source
- Ten African innovators vie for $100 000 award
- Happy Holidays with an Uplifting Video of iPods in Education in Rwanda
- Who Let All Those Ghanaians on the Internet? Jenna Burrell on Internet Exclusion
- The Open Innovation Business Model
- Fast ForWord®: the birth of the neurocognitive training revolution.
- The Contingent Value of Organizational Integration
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021