New fire protection systems well received in South Africa
November 29, 2013 Editor 0
Mechanical pipe-joining systems company Victaulic introduced its globally popular range of fire protection systems to South Africa in the past few months and it has been well received to date, says Victaulic regional manager South Africa Barry van Jaarsveld. “The FireLock EZ Style 009N is a rigid coupling, which is quick to install, while the VicFlex is a flexible drop system consisting of braided and corrugated stainless steel flexible hoses and Victaulic patented one-piece ready-to-install brackets designed to move with a building’s ceiling grid,” he explains.
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- If Digital Freedom is a Myth, How Can We Ethically Provide Access to Cutting-Edge Technology?
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020